11 September 2013

About

Well hello, you've found me. I am invariably creating things in and around my home with children attached to my legs. I love to sew, crochet, bake, read and photograph my family and places of interest.

This space chronicles my creative life and experiences with my husband and our three primary school-aged daughters in Wellington, New Zealand. It is also a place where I like to share with my readers products that I believe in and the talented makers behind them. I hope you like what you find here. Feel free to tag along for the ride.

  • When a bag of lollies is opened, I will eat the red and orange ones first. Every time.
  • I love to travel but have yet to explore much of my beautiful homeland.
  • When I was younger, I imagined I would have six children. I am content with half that number.
  • My first and only C grade was received in high school Home Economics. I still hate cooking.
  • This is not my first blog. You can read about my other creative projects here.

5 comments:

  1. I thought it was a netball team! Looking forward to seeing what you have to write about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is going to be awesome. bring it on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there - I've just discovered your blog via KMB - I keep a list of Wellington Bloggers on my blog. Let me know if you'd like to be included (Katie@mummy-adventures.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought of you today! You know that thing about keeping junk in bowls around the house because you just don't know where it belongs? I saw a fancy tin in a shop window that said on the front "random crap." I could do with a few of those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband and I just returned from a 2 week cruise around the north & south islands of New Zealand. You have a amazingly beautiful country. We loved everything !!

    ReplyDelete